Amazing Microelectronic Corp. (hereinafter“AMC”or“We”) collects,
processes, uses and protects your personal data pursuant to the
Personal Data Protection Act and relevant regulations of Taiwan, as
providing us your personal data you fully understand and agree to
Collection, Process, and Use of Personal Data
AMC only requests your personal data, such as your name, title and contact information when you utilize the following services provided by us, for the purposes of identity identification, statistical analyses, product information delivery and customer services:
- • Visiting our website https://www.amazingic.com. We may ask for your personal data when you consult for our products, browse the content of the site, or apply for further services. Additionally, if you report issues related to our website, we may request that you provide your personal data as well.
- • When you contact us, we may record the communication and ask for your personal data.
- • We may ask for more details regarding your visits, including but not limited to, your IP address, the explorer you use, the products you review, or your browsing time.
You may choose not to provide us your personal data; however, by
doing so, it is likely that relevant services do not apply to you.
Besides, AMC may obtain your personal data from third parties e.g.
contractors, media. AMC undertakes to process, use and protect such
personal data according to this Privacy Statement. AMC may, within
the scope of the aforementioned purposes, provide your personal data
to our contractors. For instance, we may need to provide your name,
address and phone number to a courier to carry out product delivery
services. We promise that we will never provide your personal data
beyond the scope that is necessary to perform our services. We also
undertake to make sure that our contractors comply with the
regulations in relation with personal data protection.
AMC will not ask for any sensitive personal data from you, such as health, religion, criminal records, or sexual orientation. Please prevent from providing this type of personal data to us.
Personal Data Protection
Unless otherwise required by regulations, AMC will make every effort
to ensure that your personal data is not retained longer than is
necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. Also, we will only
utilize your personal data within the territories where we operate
the services to you. When such period expires, AMC will delete,
destroy or pseudonymize your personal data so that no one can
identify or attribute to you.
To prevent your personal data from unauthorized access, AMC may, when carrying out certain services, transform or encrypt your data through standard secure technology such as TWCA SSL.
We will apply appropriate technology and internal secure measures to prevent data from being stolen. The same level of data protection applies to data processed both automatically and manually.
Whenever you need to access to or rectify your personal data, you can contact us through our e-mail. AMC will record such changes in order to maintain data completeness. In accordance with relevant personal data protection regulations, you are entitled to the rights:
- 1. To withdraw your consent. For the data we collected or processed based on your consent, you may withdraw the consent at any time as you wish. However, we may need to keep your information on record within certain period when it is required by laws.
- 2. With regard to your personal data we collect, process, and use, you can:
1) Access to your personal data;
2) Copy your personal data;
4) Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
5) Object to the collection, process or use of your personal data;
6) Object to utilize your information for marketing purpose; and
7) Erase your personal data;
Should you have concerns that we use your personal data inappropriately and thus infringe your rights, you can contact us through our email provided below. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with relevant data protection authority should you believe that we did not correct our inappropriate conducts timely after you request so.
Please be advised that when you provide personal data to us, such data may be transferred to, processed, and used by our associated corporations or contractors based in other countries. We will ensure that sufficient, appropriate safeguards are in place when such international transfers occur.
Cookies and Other Technology Alike
To make sure that we provide the best website experience, AMC uses
Cookies and other technology alike to track your browsing
information, including your IP address, the explorer you use, the
products you review, or your browsing time, as reference to our
future product analysis or website improvements.
Links to Third-Party Websites
AMC undertakes that we will not share your personal data to any third party. A third-party website could have different privacy statements or practices from that of our website, which does not imply endorsement by AMC. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of such third-party websites before your visits.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal data from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please contact us through the email provided below. We will investigate and address the issue promptly.
If you have any concerns as to this statement; or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.